Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Traditions: Reads For The Adults!

My reading list for adults is very short, probably because at Christmas time, the last thing I have time to do is read. Particularly because this year I've embarked in the secret crafty present thing. More on that later.

My favorite Christmas reads:

A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens (I usually read this one upstairs in the library, wearing my smoking jacket, which would I'm sure be much more impressive if I actually smoked)
Two From Galillee, by Marjorie Holmes (my sister-in-law gave this to me when she was my youth-group leader about 18 year ago -- it's a sweet story about the love between Mary and Joseph)

So, there's my list. Now I need your help to add to my list. What do you read at Christmas time, besides credit card statements? Help me out!

Sidenote: I have a new addiction, this show. OK, so this show's choir led by Blake Shelton. Go team Shelton! It's good to know I'm in good company. Check out Erin and Kara's posts too.

Next Up: A Virtual Fridge, full of my girl's artwork! I bet you can't wait, can you?!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Team Shelton Rocks!