Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Traditions: CHRISTMAS CHAINS!

I want you to know that I hesitated to put up pictures of the girls' Christmas chains. I would never want anyone to feel inadequate in the face of my own creative abilities. I feel each one of us has unique gifts. Mine just happens to be the incredible talent of stapling strips of paper together.


Each night the girls count to three and tear off their ring at the same time, like they were watching the ball drop on Times Square or something. It's really fun to watch.

A Mother's Prayer: May my children always be this easily impressed and entertained.

Next Up: Children's Books (or a plea for a "Party of Five Intervention")

1 comments:

ty and megs said...

how cute! isn't it fun to watch kids enjoy the simplest things? it makes me wonder why i bothered to buy/make mckinlay all these toys for christmas, when really she would be just as happy with the empty roll of wrapping paper.