Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To Boldly Go . . . to Peppermint Bark Brownies

A relative of a relative posted a link on her blog to someone who had a recipe for these brownies on her blog.  I guess that's why they call it the web, right?  Well, here's my production: (that's a drum roll you hear in the background, in case you were wondering)



These were very delic, using Martha Stewart's brownie recipe.  So, how do you serve a dressy brownie like these?  With peppermint ice cream and homemade chocolate sauce, of course.  



Overall, I really liked this recipe.  I wouldn't use Martha's brownie recipe, though, I'm happy with my own.  Plus, I'd double the amount of chocolate available for the two layers, at least the white chocolate.  I liked the idea in the blog of how to cut and serve the brownies, making them even more dressy, but I don't know what BJ would say if I ever pulled out a ruler to cut a pan of brownies!  

4 comments:

SmallandCheery said...

Yum! Those look so good...

Mumsy said...

And that is exactly how I am going to have those brownies next year.

Diane said...

Looking forward to trying these fabulous looking brownies. Thanks for sharing them with us...even if it is only thru cyberspace!

Kara said...

Oh so delish!