Saturday, December 13, 2008

Priceless

-- Reflections is over! I only had one mom come up and question the judging. She started the conversation with "I don't want to be one of 'those' moms, but . . ." and then proceeded to be just that. But overall I think it went really well.

-- We celebrated St. Lucia day today. Well, Bug served breakfast. We're going to continually add to our St. Lucia traditions. What a great way to stretch out Christmas!

-- A great big snowstorm with nowhere to go!

-- A rousing game of "Grocery store" taking over the whole house. I'll let you know how well the cleanup goes!

-- Christmas is coming and I'm actually ready for it, not stressed out about how much I have to do!

-- Comfy pajamas and no reason to take them off!

-- A new crochet project and a complete lineup of Christmas movies!

Watch for those priceless moments in your life. They pass by way too fast!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Post!!!!!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Hey, I didn't know you celebrated St. Lucia Day...bonding moment! I thought we were the only ones in the fam that did...I am so excited that you do! We will have to compare notes on this! Love ya!

Kara said...

That does sound like the perfect winter weekend!

Diane said...

Wow...I never knew that Brett posted comments! Way to go BJ! I am proud of you....How sweet that you celebrate St. Lucia Day...I am sure that the girls had a fun time preparing for that. And some days, it is just the perfect day to stay in Jammies all day! Fun Post...