Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pressure!

All of the ladies in our family now officially have blogs! I'm going to have to really stretch to keep that creative bar raised high! Lucky for me I have funny kids who provide me with plenty of blog-worthy moments:


Picture if you will last Thursday evening. It was a dark and stormy night (actually it wasn't, I've just always wanted to say that). The Guy fell asleep for about 15 minutes right before bedtime and try as I might to change his clothes and transfer him into bed quietly, he woke up and was ready to party! At this point he became his dad's problem. Dad was watching "Angel" on DVD, a show about a vampire with a soul who goes around taking care of the bad guys. In this episode one of the demons loses his head (of course filled with flourescent green goo).
Guy: Uh-oh!
Dad: Yeah. The bad guy's gone.
Guy: It OK. I kiss it better.
So now Guy's on a mission to make sure all the bad guys have someone to kiss their owies better. I'm such a proud mother.
Happy Spring!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Awww...cutest kids ever.