Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Why We Could Never Be Vegetarian


This has become one of our favorite digs.  I hesitated posting these pictures for fear of being accused of a: letting my children each both saturated fats and high fructose corn syrup and b: increasing my family's carbon footprint.  But I think one bite into these beauties and all would be forgiven.


p.s.  I'd love to tell you the family took a jog around the block to detox after lunch . . . yeah, I'd really like to tell you that.

p.p.s.  These pictures were taken pre-lens cleaning.  There is not a fog machine going on behind Belle and her dad.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Invite me next time! I adore a good Five Guys Burger!

Erin said...

mmmm...five guys. And yeah, i couldn't be a veggie either.

Jill said...

Seriously. There are those who would lecture about the high fructose corn syrup and the saturated fat. That is why there are burgers left for the rest of. Sounds yummy!

Adam and Bri said...

I heart burgers ... and steak ... and ribs ... and, well, you get the picture.

CraftyGoodness said...

Oh Yum. It's only 10:30 in the morning but I wants me one of those burgers....