Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Gold Star Moment

There are certain moments in my life that I consider "Gold Star." I will never forget them and I will always treasure them in my heart. Saturday was definitely one of those days.




It was funny, but I went to write in my journal that night, and all I could write was "Bug was baptized today." There were no other words that could describe how proud I was of her and how much I love my babygirl. She's growing up to be a greater person than I could ever hope for.

I love you, Sweetheart!

5 comments:

Erin said...

It was a great day. I just love my beautiful, kind, loving, thoughtful Emma.

CassiLou said...

Congrats! That really IS a gold star moment!

Melanie said...

Yay for cute girls who are growing up too fast! Tell Bug congratulations and that Bennett loves and misses her.

Kara said...

It was a pretty stellar day for all of us.

Adam and Bri said...

Oh how I love that girl. It was definitely a perfect day!