Thursday, September 4, 2008

Whoops!

So, DH calls me this afternoon and starts quoting my last post to me, telling me I've made promises to my blogging public and I didn't follow through. Bad me, bad! It always takes me a week or two to adust to the school-year routine! But we're now safely into our routine, getting up before dawn, packing backpacks, doing homework . . . all those fun school-year to-do's.

So, here's some 1st day pics. It went really well and I didn't even cry! Well, not much. I just miss my kids when they're at school! Belle had no problems adjusting. She kept asking me, "Mom, do you really have to be here?!"

Cutest 3rd Grader. Ever!


Bug's more nervous than her sister! Go figure!


"OK, Mom. You can go home now." (Sigh.)

5 comments:

Jill said...

What amazing girls you have! It does take awhile to get back into the school routine doesn't it?! Seth keeps me quite busy though (as I'm sure your little Ryan does). All I know is that time flies waaaaaay too quickly!

Kara said...

They are just the cutest students ever!

Erin said...

I just love these girls. I can't believe how fast they are growing up.

Diane said...

They are the cutest school girls ever! Emma and Ellie off to school together--how sweet is that? I can tell this is going to be a great year for them. Thanks for the pictures, it made my day!

Adam and Bri said...

Oh how I love those two! All grown up and gorgeous.