Sunday, August 24, 2008

And we're back ... sort of.

Mom gave me her camera for a couple of days, so I can show you what we've been up to and I can take some "1st day" pics.

First off: my missionary returns!

My more than a little handsome newphew served his mission is Cambodia, but spoke Vietnamese. All of the sudden he's this grown up man, ready and able to take on the world! It's great to have him home.
We also had our annual "putt n' swim" end of summer mini golf/swimming party at my parents house yesterday afternoon. How fun is it to be together with your family, laughing and just having a great time?!




So tomorrow morning I send my girls off to school. Don't worry, I've got my kleenex ready. It's a great thing to get back into a school-year routine, but I'm sure going to miss my little stinks all day long. I'll post some more pics tomorrow before I have to give my mom's camera back to her. Thanks, Mom!

1 comments:

Adam and Bri said...

I love the shot of Ryan at the hole. Too cute!