Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Time to Put on Those Walking Shoes (Dust Them Off If You Need To)

I'm starting my training right now for the MS Walk in the spring. Trust me, it will take that long to get me into any sort of shape to walk, let alone run, a considerable distance. I hope you will all join me and bring along all of your friends. As you know, my darling husband was diagnosed with MS about two and a half years ago. There are good treatments available, but we can really do a whole lot more. So, bug your friends, enemies, co-workers, neighbors, people in line with you at the grocery store check-out line. If each of us can all raise a little and participate in this event, it will add up so quick. And it will let all the people who live with this disease every day know that we love them, support them, and will do anything we can to help.



Join me!

1 comments:

ty and megs said...

what a cute blog you have! it's so fun to have an update on your darling family! consider me a regular reader now.

and bob, i mean "harrison", i'm so glad he has been "relocated.