Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hooray For The Birthday Boy!









I mentioned earlier that we've had several birthdays to celebrate this month. Two of my siblings, two of my uncles, my husband, my daughter, my father-in-law, by husband's grandfather . . . I hope I got them all. Plus my husband's parents celebrate their anniversary in July. Oh, and there's our nation and our state also celebrating their "birthdays." Kind of a birthday-budget-buster!

My husband is not a "celebrations" kind of guy, at least not for himself. He would much rather see someone else in the spotlight, and I kind of followed his lead on that and didn't make a big deal out of his birthday. Luckily, his sisters didn't, and we had a great time. Yes, the cake was brought home by darling Kara, complete with candles. And what birthday would be complete without dinner out? Briana and Adam thought we might score some free desert if they made it very clear that Brett was a birthday boy by brining balloons to dinner. Unfortunately, no dice, but we had a fabulous night out. Thank heavens for great siblings who still love to party!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, what a good-looking husband you have! :}