Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh Yeah, and Then There Was Easter!

We had a really great Easter this year. Conference was amazing as always, and I'm feeling really motivated to do better. But, since none of you read my blog for my random blatherings, hear are some pictures of the kids. I know where your loyalties are!



But wait, Juju, don't you have three children? Why, yes I do. But my third was naked at this point in the day and refused to put his outfit back on. So, stay tuned for Easter outfits redux, including all three children and much, much, much better pictures!



Notice the Guy didn't miss the candy portion of the day.
Goals for Next Year: Easter Egg Hunt (didn't get that done this year), decent Easter pictures (my camera! oh, my camera!), baskets on the Saturday before Easter (you know, to celebrate Easter, not the arrival of the Easter Bunny), and an Easter countdown. So, all of you check in on me next year and see how I did, ok?!
Next up, a certain little girl has a birthday!






3 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Every time I see a picture they look 5 years older.

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

who is that grown up young woman that got itunes in her basket...i can't take it!?

Kara said...

Oh Ryan, he is his own man. Those kids were pretty darn cute, and I loved being able to share Easter with them.