Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Mountain Party

Over the 4th weekend, we all gathered at our cabin for a birthday party/4th celebration/general family cabin fun-time. All my family was there, except for my missionary nephew (who comes home next month -- yeah!) and my nanny niece who was too busy raking in the money to join us. Didn't blame her a bit, though. I look at the money some of these babysitters make and sometimes I think I'm in the wrong line of work!

The birthday "kids." Bug, her Daddy, Uncle P. and her Auntie. Happy Birthday, everyone!

Our three trouble-makers cooking up a cousins' team for the Wasatch Back Relay next year. I volunteered to drive the van and hand out the band-aids! C'mon, Adam, you know you want to!!




I have cute kids. 'Nough said.


Two of my all-time favorite ladies, doing one of my all-time favorite things . . . dishing up cake and ice cream!


My favorite pic from our day. My greatest happiness in life is knowing my children have such a strong relationship with all of their grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins and just love being with them. It makes me think that between the temper tantrums and messy bedrooms, I must be doing something right!

Up next: Aloha!!

2 comments:

SmallandCheery said...

Cute!

CassiLou said...

I hope Brett and Emma had awesome b-days. Sorry this is a little late. I'm excited to hear how Hawaii was.