Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Road Trip, Eh?!

It's been one of those summers where we've been so busy living life, I haven't had the time, or the energy, to blog about it. So I'm backing us up a bit to our road trip up North. The kids are fabulous road-tripers, except for bug's motion sickness, so we really enjoy a nice long drive. And now that I have a lap-top, guess what I spent most of the drive working on? Digital Scrapbooking, of course. Stay tuned for an update on that one.



The Guy really took to his Great-Grandpa while we were in Canada. This time we camped out at their house instead of the local hotel, which gave us a lot more time to just visit and have fun. Grandpa was a fabulous sport to let Guy "push" him in his chair, and Grandma gave cooking and punch-needle embroidery lessons. We even attempted Chinese Checkers. Help, Erin!
So I came home with more projects that I left with, which DH is absolutely thrilled about, and we're already trying to decide when we can go back. Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!
Next up: Fireworks and the Return of the Roving Kara!

4 comments:

CassiLou said...

You can attribute the motion sickness to Kara! You'll have to ask her about the time she puked on me.

Diane said...

I so remember that episode Cassi is talking about! Kara probably wants to forget it...by the way, how cute is Ryan pushing grandpa--when he is not turning on the wheelchair and trying to get it moving electronically?

Erin said...

What a cute picture! Sounds like you had a great time. Wish I was there to play Chinese Checkers with you.

Adam and Bri said...

I can't get over how cute Ryan is. I just can't!