Friday, October 19, 2007

Simple Pleasures

-- A beautiful, crisp fall day with beautiful colors and delicious smells, where the air is so clean, you can see forever;

-- Finding enough change in your cupholder for a soda for mom and a slurpee for the 4 year-old;

-- My husband's chocolate chip cookies;

-- The Harry Potter books;

-- Recording your favorite show on the DVR and watching it, uninterupted by your kids, without commercials;

-- An empty sink and an empty dishwasher;

-- My favorite pajamas and my favorite sheets;

-- Knowing my alarm won't be going off at 6:00 tomorrow morning (the Guy may just let me sleep until 7:00!);

-- Listening to my oldest play her favorite primary songs on the piano;

-- Naps (for both mom and kids)!

What are your favorite simple pleasures?

Happy Fall, Y'all!!

1 comments:

SmallandCheery said...

Hot cocoa and toast.