Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Why Bri and Adam Should Sleep With Their Camera Under Their Pillow

Random Monday afternoon, not much to do but play with Bri's camera!


This little one definitely has the Hallstrom eyes, but her mother's Type-A tendencies. Remember how there is absolutely no middle ground with this little girl? Euphoric happiness or the depths of despair. Take your pick.

This tween of mine (yikes!) has discovered iPods, biking with friends, and e-mailing. Lucky for me, she hasn't discovered boys yet. I'm really not ready for that yet.
Apparently, Guy's pics were so great, the computer was jealous and won't let me post them. But trust me on this one, my Guy can take a picture.

I'm frantically trying to get prepared for the summer months. So far I've got zoo trips, movie madnes, lots of reading and (gasp!) music practicing, rec classes, swimming lessons, museum trips, art projects, maybe teaching the girls to sew (meaning I'd have to learn first myself) . . . I figure that should last us until about June 15th. Ahh, summer!







6 comments:

Kara said...

They are darling kids! And Bri's camera captures them perfectly!

Adam and Bri said...

these gorgeous girls (and Ryan, too!) were so easy to photograph.

the camera (and the photographer) LOVES them.

Juli said...

I hear ya! My kids are blazing through all the fun summery things to do. I can't fathom what will be left by August!

Cute kids, by the way, as always =).

Diane said...

Darling children--their pics are wonderful...Sounds like summer is going to be a winner!

Jill said...

Aw I just wish we lived closer. I can't believe how fast these little ones grow up. It sounds like our summer plans are pretty similar and I know it is crazy around here. Wish we were there to have some summer fun together.

Erin said...

Gorgeous! I just love those kids. So beautiful.