Thursday, February 4, 2010

*Ahem* Merry Christmas!

Just to demonstrate that I am not a bad mother, shirking my duties of "memory preservation." I present now, my painfully cute children.


Please ignore the slight glossy look in Belle's eyes. She tore her tights at church (don't ask, you don't want to know), and was very upset that I might include her knees in the picture. This one's future husband is going to have the ride of his life, let me tell you!

Doesn't he just look like a GQ, Jr. model? We all agreed that vests are a fabulous look for him. I'm currently in the market for a cryogenic freezer to keep him little. The thought of him growing up makes my heart break, just a little.

Whever I look at this picture, I think of a song from The Sound of Music. I must have done something good somewhere along the line to deserve these beautiful spirits in my life.

Have a fabulous week, everyone, and be sure to appreciate every blessing in your life!










7 comments:

CassiLou said...

Drama from a little girl ripping tights?? NO! I am shocked I say! The kids are getting so big and beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys!

ty and megs said...

your kiddos are SO grown up and dalring! can i borrow that freezer when you're done? i want to preserve my girls right where they are too...but maybe i'll wait a few months for mckinlay's hair to grow out again. :)

Kara said...

It is never too late to look at darling Christmas pics.

Erin said...

Ryan is SO photogenic. All the kids are so cute. Love them.

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

absolutely positively irresistable kids!

Juli said...

Your kiddies are just darling--as usual!
And, if you'd like, I can lie and tell you they don't look a day older than when we last saw them......

Jill said...

I freak out too thinking about how quickly these little ones will be grown up. Loved the pictures!