Monday, August 24, 2009

New Pencils and a Pink Pearl Eraser



My girls ran for the bus on their first day of school this week, hardly even looking back to see their mom bravely trying to hold it together. I'm doing really well, if I do say so myself (after a few days' perspective).


I have grand plans of accomplishing much and doing much good while I have a few relatively quiet hours with just me and The Guy. I'll let you know how I do. I'm trying to think of some activities we can do together to keep both of us engaged and entertained during our quiet day and take advantage of this precious time I have left with him. We've done the park, the library . . . and way too much screentime! I've only got two years until he starts kindergarten, too!


4 comments:

Adam and Bri said...

The girls look so beautiful and grown-up!

Kara said...

They are the cutest schoolgirls!

Erin said...

Those girls are SO cute. I can't stand it.

Diane said...

How on earth did I miss this blogpost? I guess I have not been too diligent in checking updates lately! WOW! Miss Emma looks so grown-up and beautiful! Cute Ellie looks excited for first grade. What beautiful girls you have. Thanks for sharing the first day of school memory!